Auction Profits Unleashed

Saturday 11 August 2007

Auction Profits Unleashed Free Ranking Report

I have been a little bit pre-occupied over the last 2 weeks with Standing Start Profits as you can see from my posts (sign up for the news now if you haven't already). So I guess it's about time I gave another update on Auction Profits Unleashed and the standing of my seach engine rankings. Lee McIntyre spotted my rankings for Auction Profits Unleashed and also Auto Auction Income and Standing Start Profits and commented in the forum "The search engine results are literally dominated by one man! Step forward Colm Butterly and take a bow."
 
To tell the truth, I am a little disappointed by the current results, but I also have to take into account that one of my sites was down. Thanks to Keith Purkiss of Free Listings Report  for giving me the heads up on the problem - I reviewed his book & gave him a testimonial, but I'm not an affiliate. :)
 
Oh yes, and there is another player on the scene too. None other than Cody Goodman THE SEO Expert (hi Cody! See you on the forum.) Now Cody is expert at Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and he has grabbed a few of the places I held before. Anyhow here is the "State of Play" for today...
 

Rankings on Google?

Position:

3

 

Auction Profits Unleashed on Squidoo

My Squidoo Lens aggregating everything Auction Profits Unleashed related

Position:

5

 

Recalibrating Available Space: Auction Profits Unleashed ...

This is an optimisation  post on the blog you are looking at

Position:

11

 

Recalibrating Available Space: Auction Profits Unleashed

This is the first post here on Auction Profits Unleashed

Position:

12

 

Auction Profits Unleashed - Further Optimisation Update - Social Media

A boxxet.com Social Media Bookmark – optimisation update here

Position:

23

 

digg / thekhan / videos / dugg

This is a Digg of the Auction Profits Unleashed Squidoo lens

 

Rankings on Yahoo

Position:

1

 

Pages tagged with "Profits" on del.icio.us

I tagged the post on this blog on del.icio.us

Position:

3

 

Auction-Profits-Unleashed

My Auction Profits Unleashed Sales site

Position:

7

 

Pages tagged with "mcintyre" on del.icio.us

Pages I tagged on my sites

Position:

13

 

Recalibrating Available Space: Auction Profits Unleashed - Optimisation ...

Another Tag that goes here to an Auction Profits Unleashed post

Position:

21

 

Recalibrating Available Space

Yup, you're looking at it.

Position:

29

 

Auto Auction Income

My sales site for Auto Auction Income mentions Auction Profits Unleashed

No comments: