Auction Profits Unleashed

Thursday 27 September 2007

Quick Steps to Google Success!

As a little helper to all who are taking part in my Search Domination Challenge and as a generally useful tip for everyone else, I am publishing an answer I gave a while back to a member on the Standing Start Profits private forum.

Q. What is the best way to get in the top 10 pages of the search engines?

I've joined a link swapping site and I'm starting to submit articles about my website/subject matter to article directories containing an anchor text backlink to my site - is this the right way to go about things? Is there anything else I need to be doing? My keywords are [deleted].

A. I think you'll be in for the keywords "[deleted]" and "[deleted]" as they are tight niche keywords.

Here's how I'd go about it:

  • Set up a blog
  • Put all your published articles on your blog
  • Set up a Squidoo lens on your keyword
  • Use your blog rss as feed for your lens and use the links module to link to where the articles are published
  • Use your lens to get people to go to your sales site (once your keywords are doing well you can include a google result for your terms on your lens too)
  • Use Digg, Del.icio.us, stumbleupon, Technorati, and others to bookmark your Site, lens and blog regularly
  • Put an opt-in form on your blog to get subscibers to your list.
  • Keep at it - keep adding content

Then every time someone searches for your keyword they will find you

Does it work? Google "Auction Profits Unleashed" - 3 or 4 on the first page are mine!

Your only investment is your time..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you are taking part in the Search Domination Challenge (click the link to enter - there may still be time!), you will find this formula provides exactly what you need to be among the winners. If not, you will find this useful in product and affiliate marketing too!

Good luck to all the entrants!!!

No comments: