Auction Profits Unleashed

Thursday 14 June 2007

The First Post

I've never been a great one for writing, but I figure that I have found enough useful information in blogs to suggest that they have a value and a future. Further resistance on my part is therefore futile and I hereby "take the plunge".

This is the very first personal blog for me, so please bear with me while I find my comfort zone. I have played about with "WordPress" and other blogging scripts as part of work for other people, but I have never before been in the driving seat!!

What will this blog be about? Basically just things I do in my every day life; hosting, servers, computers, scripts, internet marketing, EBay, web design, publishing, programs I use, tweaks, etc. I am a tech type rather than a creative type, but I think you will get the idea as you follow the various posts.

I am hoping the tagging of the posts will make them a little more organised than the way I will post them. I have a tendency to scribble useful notes on paper as I work and my office is a mess of loose papers where only I can find bits of information for use.

Hopefully, my visitors will also find some useful gems of information.

No comments: