Auction Profits Unleashed

Friday 15 June 2007

The Success Decision

Another site up! www.thesuccessdecision.info is live.
 
Every person on earth has the capability to get rich. Everyone. Young, old, tall, short, skinny, fat, book smart, street smart, not smart - everyone can do it. But you have to find the right path - and follow through.
This is a book by Simon Hodgkinson, one of the organisers of the MarketingMainEvent3, so I know he coined his share of one and a half million in sales in one week!! I came across another Internet Marketer recently (who I wont mention here), who was selling pretty much the same information as is in this book for almost a thousand dollars. I also listened to an audio excerpt from a famous copywriter who was saying very similar things only this week. Maybe I'll post a link for that audio here at some stage...
 
Anyway, it's a great book and cheap at several times the asking price. At the bottom of the sales page he gives away one concept in the book, but I don't think he will lose sales over it....
 

No comments: