Auction Profits Unleashed

Friday 15 June 2007

InfoFinderPro.info has gone live!

There's a great big online world of free, quality content out there, and quite frankly, you're probably missing out on a lot of it. But that's going to change, starting today! InfoFinderPro.info has gone live!
 
This is a neat little piece of software that basically aggregates and filters search results from many different sources on the net. Or, in English, it finds information (duh!).
It's pretty cool - I searched my own name and found my neice and nephews' Bigulo and BeBo spaces. I narrowed it down and found out my nephew had academic achievements I had not heard about - and 3 All-State Medals with it!!
 
If you have ever just Googled your own name, or use search engines for research, this sofware is for you..
 

No comments: