Auction Profits Unleashed

Friday 15 June 2007

I Hate These Titles

I wonder if you've ever noticed how cheesy the titles of some of these information products are?
Millions Through Mind Control is an example of what I mean.
 
I was not much impressed when I heard about this product. I found the title a bit off-putting. Did you ever get a copy of one of those books that listed "the trigger words to make your products sell like crazy" (forgive me if there actually is a book with that title)? That's what I thought this one was - another list of "power words".
 
And I wonder if you'll enjoy noticing, as I did, that there actually is a list of Power Words given in the book? I suppose there must be something to them after all. This book includes the list in the scientific context of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. It explains the basis of our personalised view of the world and how the subconscious mind is not always reading things the way our conscious mind is. I like the concept of getting your prospects to do what they want to do - you just have to plant the idea in their minds that they want to do what you want them to!
 
I enjoyed this book and I will certainly use the techniques when I next have sales copy to write. It gets a 5 out of 5 for value.
 
 
 

No comments: