Auction Profits Unleashed

Friday 15 June 2007

Make Money with Blogs!!

www.web-2-cash.info - Yeah, I know, the domain name doesn't quite say it.. Web 2.0 Cash!
 
Apparently, there is money to be made leveraging Web 2.0.
 
"Yes, the web 2.0 revolution has arrived. You can ignore it at your own peril...
You can keep your plain HTML site. But soon you'll find yourself unable to compete with any other site in your niche.
Or you can harness this same revolution - the one which threatens to destroy your business - And use it to catapult yourself ahead of your competitors..."
 
But I guess you knew that already as you are reading this on a blog! Now that I have the site up, I can give myself some time to sit down and read this book properly - Maybe I'll post a few tips from the book here!
 
 

No comments: