Auction Profits Unleashed

Friday 15 June 2007

I'm Back

Right, that's Anthony, my 4yr old son, off to school. Well, playschool anyway - he doesn't start in "big boys school" until September. That's one of the advantages to working from home - you can adjust your schedule around your family. That's one of the dis-advantages of working from home too, - you can adjust your schedule around your family.
 
Sometimes it can be hard to motivate yourself to getting the work done. I tend to make "to do" lists, then I create targets for a working session and allow myself a "reward" if I meet my targets. I have built sixteen sites in the last ten days - but my "to do" list has grown as well. I just checked the logs on my servers while I was contemplating my next session - that's a job I do many times during my working day as I want to know about any potential problems long before it might escalate to a level that a client would notice. This seems to work as my clients are generally a happy bunch of webmasters.
 
Time to get on with it - One more site to go!!
 

No comments: